November 25 Update:
- All previous COVID measures will continue to be in place for Ringette (advance screening, physical distancing in stands, water bottles must be filled prior to entrance).
- Maximum capacity of 50 individuals (including players, bench staff, refs and parent/guardians).
- Only one parent/guardian will be permitted per player and he/she must complete the required screening prior to entry.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the arena.
- Masks are mandatory for spectators. If a mask cannot be worn, please do not attend/participate.
- Please leave the building promptly at the end of the practice/game. The next group's entry will be delayed until the previous group exits to ensure the 50 maximum is not exceeded.
The town of St. Marys and the PRC will continue to monitor and update as the situation evolves.
When participating in events with other associations please adhere to their facility protocols when entering and exiting the facility.
Click on the organization to see their protocols