Electronic Gamesheet Guidance
RAMP Gamesheet App
This season we will be using electronic gamesheets on Ipads for home games at the PRC, and for away games Coaches/Managers will need to download the RAMP Gamesheet App to their mobile phone in order to confirm rosters and bench staff before games. The Leagues will email Coaches with login information that allows teams to see Game Codes for each fixture: these will allow the following functions:
- Scorekeepers code (Home Association) - for completing live scoresheet on Ipad (or entering from paper in the event of technical problems)
- Home Team Code - to allow the Coach or Manager to confirm the roster and shirt numbers and bench staff and sign off
- Visitors Code - to allow the visiting team to confirm the roster and shirt numbers and bench staff and sign off
- Officials Code (though refs should be able to access their own code.) - to sign off scores and report game/disciplinary issues
The following guidance is available:
- You can view an RO Training Session for the Gamecodes and Gamesheet App using password @Ppyb8gN here.
- You can download the Gamesheet App to your mobile device at the Apple Store (Ios) or Google Play (Android). Please note that the login for the App is the same login you use for the RAMP Team App. Once you have downloaded the App you can view a training video from the dashboard.