Aims and Objectives:
1. To promote, administer and develop the recreational sport of Ringette.
2. To teach fair play and sportsmanship with emphasis on the enhancement of good character and citizenship.
3. To provide entertainment and fun for the participants.
4. To provide competition for all players desiring to participate in the sport of Ringette, giving due consideration to their individual capabilities and interests.
5. To exercise supervision and direction over its members, including the players, coaches, officials, parents and spectators.
6. To ensure that all members have the opportunity of presenting and having their views heard.
7. To provide support and opportunity to players, coaches, officials and administrators to improve their skills.
8. To actively promote, adhere to and support the objectives and policies of the Provincial and National Association for Ringette.