**FALL ICE REGISTRATION OPEN**
St Marys Ringette Association - Registration Information
Registration for the 2021-2022 season is now open and will close August 9, 2021. Complete details about registration costs are now set out in the table below. A $50 deposit is required in order to complete your registration at this time.
Division Name / Birth Dates
2016 - 2018
2014 - 2015
2012 - 2013
2010 - 2011
2008 - 2009
2006 - 2007
2003 - 2005
2002 - Up
2021-2022 Regular Season Registration Fees
First Payment -Registration Deposit
(Due August 9, 2021)
Additional Fee applies to all those who register after August 9th
Second Payment (Due September 9th)
New or Returning Players
Third Payment (Due November 9th 2021)
New or Returning Players
Due October 9th 2021
|FUN1/FUN2 ||$50 ||$50 || $150 ||$150 || |
|U10-U19 ||$50 || $290 ||$290 |
|Open C ||$50 || $150 ||$150 ||$50 |
|Open A ||$50 || $100 ||$100 ||$50 |
- Registration fees have been finalized based on:
- ice fees set by the Town of St. Marys
- an equal distribution of ice times (52 home ice times - twice weekly) across all divisions, save for Open C (20) and Open A (12).
- Payment is encouraged through personal cheques or via e transfer. E transfers must include child’s name and date of birth
- NSF Cheques: A $25.00 fee will be charged for all cheques that get returned NSF. The family will be responsible for the full amount the cheque was written for plus the $25.00 NSF fee.
- Registration after August 9, 2021 is subject to approval & team availability and a late fee.
- Players can expect to be on ice twice a week for practices and games. As the province continues to safely re-open, a return to a traditional season of ringette looks promising.
- Players will be issued home and away jerseys. All families must return jerseys by April 1st in good condition. The Equipment Manger will determine if the jersey is suitable for use and whether or not additional fees will be levied.
- Families with 3 or more players will pay full registration for the eldest 2 players and a 50% discount is applied for all subsequent player(s). This discount applies to player(s) with the lowest registration fee. This offer is not valid for goalie registration.
- Dedicated Goalies: $75 registration, $50 due August 9th, Lottery due November 9th 2021. Remaining fees ($25) are due December 15, 2021. Dedicated goalies are Ringette players who have decided to play full time in goal. They are expected to provide their own goalie equipment and only play this position for games & practices. Up to 2 dedicated goalies are allowed on a team. If more than 2 players are interested in being a dedicated goalie, the President will discuss options with the affected coaches and parents. It is not necessary for a team to have a dedicated goalie and the Association, in its desire to foster this capability internally, will not consider outside players to fill this role when possible.
- Financial Assistance is available for all St Marys activities. For further information and assistance, please contact Town of St Marys Director Community Service, Stephanie Ische on 519-284-2340 x 624 or email@example.com.
Refund Policy: Written request for a refund is required.
- In the event the Province returns to Stage 1 or 2, discounts and refunds for this season will be considered.P
For any Provincial Team formed after tryouts a further Provincial Fee of $150 will be payable. This fee must be paid before the first League game of the season.
- Registration is open for our Open A team - $50 first payment required August 9th. Late fee will also apply to Open A.
Registration cheques can be mailed to PO Box 2958, St Marys, ON, N4X 1A6 or E transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org