**SPRING ICE REGISTRATION OPEN**
St Marys Ringette Association - Registration Information
|Division ||2020-2021 Regular Season Registration Fees || |
First Payment (Received September 15, 2020)
New or Returning Players
Registered by July 1, 2020
Second Payment (Due December 15, 2020)
Due Sept 15 2020
|FUN1 ||$200 ||$200 || |
|U10-U19 ||$200 ||$300 |
- Registration fees were finalized based on:
- a 20% increase in ice fees due to COVID-19
- an equal distribution of ice times (home ice - twice weekly) across divisions
- availability to play modified games
- Payment is encouraged through personal cheques or via e transfer. E transfers must include child’s name and date of birth
- NSF Cheques: A $25.00 fee will be charged for all cheques that get returned NSF. The family will be responsible for the full amount the cheque was written for plus the $25.00 NSF fee.
- Registration is closed. Requests after July 1, 2020 are subject to approval & bubble availability.
- Players have been issued home and away jerseys. All families must return jerseys by April 1st in good condition. The Equipment Manger will determine if the jersey is suitable for use and whether or not additional fees will be levied.
- Families with 3 or more players will pay full registration for the eldest 2 players and a 50% discount is applied for all subsequent player(s). This discount applies to player(s) with the lowest registration fee. This offer is not valid for goalie registration.
- Dedicated Goalies: $50 registration, $25 due September 15, 2020 plus Lottery. Remaining fees ($25) are due December 15, 2020. Dedicated goalies are Ringette players who have decided to play full time in goal. They are expected to provide their own goalie equipment and only play this position for games & practices. Up to 2 dedicated goalies are allowed on a team. If more than 2 players are interested in being a dedicated goalie, the President will discuss options with the affected coaches and parents. It is not necessary for a team to have a dedicated goalie and the Association, in its desire to foster this capability internally, will not consider outside players to fill this role when possible.
- Financial Assistance is available for all St Marys activities. For further information and assistance, please contact Town of St Marys Director Community Service, Stephanie Ische on 519-284-2340 x 624 or email@example.com.
Refund Policy: Written request for a refund is required. 100% refund will be issued for any requests received by October 1, 2020; a 75% refund of registration fee will be issued for any requests received by November 1, 2020. No refunds beyond November 2nd 2020.
- In the event the Province returns to Stage 1 or 2, discounts and refunds for this season will be considered.
Open C Registration (postponed until St. Marys Ringette Association reaches Stage 4):
Open A Registration (postponed until St. Marys Ringette Association reaches Stage 4):
Registration cheques can be mailed to PO Box 2958, St Marys, ON, N4X 1A6 or E transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org