Registration will look a little different for the upcoming season. St. Marys Ringette has decided to move our registration to the RAMP online system, this system gives many benefits to our association making it more streamline for our Registrar. All associations are recommended to make the leap, SMRA has decided that this was a perfect time. This year SMRA will be introducing E-Transfer as a payment plan. In addition to all these changes St. Marys Ringette would like to pass the savings back to families for the cancelled season due to COVID-19. Our goal is to have registration open April 1st, we appreciate your patience with this as we may need to be flexible with ORA. Bond cheques will be collected in the fall at your parent meeting at the beginning of the season. To Register: http://StMarysRingette.rampregistrations.com
Year of Birth
|2020/21 Registration||COVID Discount|| |
April 15, 2021
|New or Returning players registering by |
July 1 2020
|Returning players registering after July 1 2020||For Returning Players|
Refund Policy: Written request for a refund is required. 100% refund will be issued for any requests received by September 1, 2020; a 75% refund of registration fee will be issued for any requests received by October 1, 2020. No refunds beyond October 2nd 2020
Open A Registration:
· Registration fee: $100 cash or cheque dated October 1, 2020.
· Jersey Security Deposit: $150 cheque dated April 15th, 2020 - this cheque will be destroyed once both jerseys have been returned.
· All 3 components MUST be received in order to be considered a complete registration.
· Any registrations received after (or not fully completed by) October 15, will be required to pay a $100 late fee (instead of a Lottery cheque) and lottery tickets will not be provided.
· By the end of September, the coach/manager will need to provide the Association Equipment Manager with the list of players and their desired jersey number. If no number is requested, the Equipment Manager will allocate a jersey to the player. Jerseys will be provided only for those players that have a complete registration.
· Additional jerseys can be provided if the full late registration components are provided (registration with late fee and jersey security bond).
· The reduced registration fee reflects the fact that no Association ice has been allocated for the Open A team. The team is expected to acquire and pay for any ice they require for games & practices.
Registration cheques can be mailed to PO Box 2958, St Marys, ON, N4X 1A6 or drop off at the Pyramid Rec Center or E transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org